A nine-month Leadership Development and Community Immersion Program that provides participants with a behind-the-scenes understanding of the inner-workings of the Westlake community while bonding with other leaders.
The class will have exclusive access to elected officials, city executives, business leaders, non-profit organization leaders, trend setters and influencers who make our community work.
How Will it Benefit Me?
- Enhance your personal and professional skills.
- Gain a deeper understanding of community dynamics.
- Build a tight network of colleagues throughout the greater Westlake area.
- Discover how you and your organization can make a positive impact with your business interactions.
- Prepare yourself for a leadership role in our community.
- Current and Emerging Leaders
- Entrepreneurs and Small Business Owners
- Community-Minded Professionals
What Will the Class Do Each Month?
After launching with an overnight retreat in September, the curriculum offers seven different educational experiences each month with a full-day of activities.
- Professionally facilitated overnight Retreat that bonds the class with Personality, Community and Leadership Assessments
- Local Business Economy
- Public Safety
- Health & Wellness
- Tourism & Economic Development
What Are The Dates?
- September 28 & 29: Overnight Retreat
- October 26
- November 16
- December 14
- January 25
- February 22
- March 28
- April 25
- Graduation is at the May Westlake Community Luncheon - Date TBD
What is the cost to participate?
The program is $850 for Westlake Chamber members and $975 for Non-Members and includes the following:
- Professionally facilitated overnight Retreat with assessments
- Class materials and graduation recognitions
- Group Transportation
- Program shirt and name badge
- All meals
- Seven full days of activities followed by an opportunity to share your learnings at an optional happy hour
Leadership Westlake is Presented by
- Member Directory
- Area Info
- Leadership Westlake