Facilitated Peer Advisory Groups
Team Building, Education, Accountability & Mentorship
Professionals are strategically placed into a number of advisory groups. Each advisory group’s program will include masterminding and accountability functions with an emphasis on sharing and solving business challenges and growth issues. A full day kickoff, including individual Birkman Assessments, will start each advisory group's program followed by monthly professionally facilitated meetings.
Why Join T.E.A.M.?
The purpose of a peer advisory group is to explore business leadership challenges and principles in an environment of confidentiality and accountability. Participants will:
- Meet with a certified executive development expert facilitator who leads the group through sound business and leadership practices.
- Tap into the collective strengths of peer business leaders with extensive business experience.
- Establish trust and confidentiality among members of your group, essentially becoming your personal board of advisors and accountability partners to help you achieve your objectives.
- Focus will be on current challenges and opportunities to grow your business, your brand, your leadership and your reach. A few key areas include:
- The creation and execution of strategic action plans for your business
Provide direct and honest feedback
- Validation of your strategies and market approach
- Techniques to build your business vision
- Identification of possible gaps, risks, or costly mistakes that you can avoid
How does it work?
- T.E.A.M. Advisory Groups are professionally facilitated and are comprised of 8 to 10 members of non-competing businesses
- Participants will also attend a full day Birkman assessment and introductory kick-off session to gain self-awareness and awareness of primary communication and working style as well as style under stress
- The groups meets monthly for ½ day in the afternoon 1:00pm-5:00pm at a location and date determined by the individual group.
- Participants should miss no more than two of the 12 sessions scheduled for the year in order to remain in the group.
- All members are required to sign a non-disclosure agreement upon acceptance into a group.
- All applicants will be screened to ensure best fit with other participating professionals.
- The annual fee for this program is:
- $1,400 for Members of the Westlake Chamber
- $1,700 for Non-members
- Monthly payment installments are an option
'I learned that even though I thought I had many of the skill set for management, I really lacked the How-To in order to make that vision real. Once it was out there I then realized it needed fine tuning and constant update. It's a never ending process if you want to capture the potential and talents of the Team members.'
- Area Info