Westlake Community Calendar
The Westlake Community Calendar is an interactive, web-based program that enables the community to post, view, and search for events of broad interest to the community. The calendar is a tool for the public to advertise and promote community events and activities. It is specifically designed to house information about special events and public meetings.
Calendar Postings are designed to announce one-time or special events for programs, not regularly scheduled activities (i.e., church services, exercise classes, etc.).
The Community Calendar may be used to promote: Educational, social, cultural, or recreational events in Westlake that are open to the general public and sponsored by non-profit civic, social, charitable, fraternal, or educational organizations that are based in Travis County.
The Community Calendar may not be used to promote commercial events.
Postings will be limited to those abiding by the following guidelines:
- Events must have a beginning and end date. Examples of acceptable events include festivals, school performances and sporting events, community and professional performances, community events, and fundraisers.
- All events must be open to the general public, not just to organization members.
- No posting may include or advocate illegal actions or activities. Posts that include such advocacy will be immediately rejected or removed.
- The online submission form must be filled out entirely, including event description and contact information. Forms with blank entry fields or no description will not be processed and, therefore, not posted.
Calendar Review and Publishing
All submitted events are sent to the Chamber Staff for approval before they are published on the online calendar. Submitted events will be posted within approximately 5 business days.
The Westlake Chamber reserves the right to limit the number of postings from any one organization, to reject any posting, and to make exceptions to calendar guidelines. The Chamber Staff reserves the right to edit event information for length, spelling, language, and clarity.
Although the calendar is moderated for posting acceptable events, the Westlake Chamber does not endorse or verify the information included. The Chamber does not control or review the content or operation of the websites referenced in event postings. The Chamber does not guarantee the authenticity, accuracy, appropriateness or security of the link, website, or content linked thereto. The Chamber urges you to exercise caution when accessing any unfamiliar website. The Chamber cannot be held responsible for incorrect or incomplete calendar information, regardless of origin, or for any negative consequences arising from any reliance on such incorrect or incomplete information.
The Event Contact accepts the rules and acknowledges that the application is true and correct to the best of their knowledge. Those found intentionally withholding information or lying will be banned from future uses.
- Westlake Community Calendar
- Westlake Community Calendar Guidelines
- Community Directory
- Hot Deals
- Area Map
- Roads & Transportation
- Area Statistics
- Arts & Culture
- Westbank Libraries
- Eanes ISD
- Westlake Fire Department
- City of West Lake Hills
- City of Rollingwood
- Local Weather
- Jobs Postings
- Business Directory